So I finished up doing the 25 Days of Gratitude Challenge last week but realized I never gave you all a full list of the questions! So here they are!
1. What is a special memory from childhood?
2. What do you like about your job?
3. What spiritual beliefs are you grateful for?
4. What freedoms are you grateful for?
5. What is a challenge or trial that you have overcame that has strengthened you?
6. What do you love about one or more of your friends?
7. What was the best thing that happened today?
8. What is your favorite family tradition?
9. What kindness did someone show you today?
10. What do you like about where you live?
11. What do you love about your parents?
12. What is something you love in nature?
13. What gift did you love receiving this year?
14. What is something you are good at?
15. What made you laugh today?
16. What is something hard to do but you did it anyway?
17. What is your favorite family outing you went on this past year?
18. What is something beautiful that you saw today?
19. What is something one of your family members did to make you happy today?
20. What do you like most about the current season?
21. What is different today than a year ago that you are grateful for?
22. What accomplishments in your life have brought you the most happiness?
23. Who are you grateful for and what do you love about them?
24. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
25. What made you smile today?
Now, will you take the challenge???