It’s that time of year where everything is pumpkin! Although I have my limits on how much pumpkin I can take, I just love this pumpkin cake! AND it’s made with homemade cream cheese icing! My wife absolutely loves it so I know you will too!
Time: Prep: 20 minutes, Bake: 35 min, Cooling: about an hour
Servings: 24 Calories: 238 (per serving)
1 can (15oz) Pumpkin
1 cup Oil (we use canola)
1 2/3 cup sugar
2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 cups sugar
6 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a bowl, mix pumpkin, oil, sugar, and eggs until well blended.
3. Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda.
4. Gradually add to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
5. Pour into non greased 9×13 pan.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until set.
7. Cool Completely (about an hour)
1. In a small bowl, beat sugar, cream cheese, butter, and vanilla.
2. Add milk and mix.
3. Spread over cake.
4. Store in the refrigerator.
I hope you enjoy this cake as much as I do, I promise you it is worth every bite and calorie!!