Next up in the Ultimate List of Wedding Songs series is songs that you can seat your parents (and grandparents!) to! This list isn’t nearly as long as the last but it has some great songs on it, nonetheless!
You should only need to pick 1 song but if your aisle is super long you may want to have a second song ready to go! Or you can always just start it over, of course.
Again, the ones marked with an * will be on more than one list. So here it goes…
Seating of the Parents
1. A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Makes by Jim Brickman* [Genre: New Age Time: 4:24]
2. Can You Feel the Love Tonight by Elton John* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:59]
3. Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole* [Genre: International Time: 3:32]
4. Seasons of Love by Original Broadway Cast* [Genre: Stage & Screen Time: 2:51]
5. Stand By Me by Ben E. King* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time 2:54]
6. Stand By Me by John Lennon* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:29]
7. What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong* [Genre: Jazz Time: 2:17]
Hope you can find something you like in this list! Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss out on the great upcoming playlists that are perfect for any wedding! (subscribe form is down below or to the right 🙂 )
Latest posts by Amanda (see all)
- 7 Goals for 2017 - January 10, 2017
- To the Mother Who was Never a Mom… - January 3, 2017
- Ultimate List of Wedding Songs – The Receiving Line - December 28, 2016