Moving right along to the processional! These are songs that your bridesmaids and Maid/Matron of Honor can walk down the aisle to!
Like with the seating of the parents, you only really need 1 song. Unless of course you have a ton of bridesmaids that have to go down a long aisle then I would pick out a second song or just put the 1 song on repeat!
Also, make sure that you practice the timing of the song to make sure it will be long enough. I don’t know how many times my wife and I practiced walking down our hallway (which was similar length of our aisle) to make sure we could time it right! And remember your bridesmaids will typically walk a little faster than you expect and your flower girls and/or ring bearers will walk slower than you expect.
As always songs marked with a * will be on multiple lists.
1. Better Together by Jack Johnson* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:27]
2. Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts* [Genre: Country Time: 3:47]
3. Bless the Broken Road by Selah* [Genre: Religious Time: 4:09]
4. Bubbly by Colbie Caillat* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:17]
5. Can’t Take My Eyes Off You by Barry Manilow* [Genre: Vocal Time: 3:48]
6. Can’t Take My Eyes Off You by Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:22]
7. Can’t Take My Eyes Off You by Lady Antebellum* [Genre: Country Time: 4:45]
8. Can’t Take My Eyes Off You by Lauryn Hill* [Genre: R&B Time: 3:41]
9. Can’t Take My Eyes Off You by Straight No Chaser* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:26]
10. Endless Love by Luther Vandross* [Genre: R&B Time: 4:21]
11. From this Moment by Shania Twain* [Genre: Country Time: 4:43]
12. I Do by Colbie Caillat* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 2:54]
13. I’m Yours by Jason Mraz* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:34]
14. Little Things by One Direction* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:39]
15. Marry Me by Train* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:25]
16. My Girl by The Temptations [Genre: R&B Time: 2:57]
17. Seasons of Love by Original Broadway Cast* [Genre: Stage & Screen Time: 2:51]
18. She Keeps Me Warm by Mary Lambert* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time; 3:52]
Hope you can find something you can use in this list! Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss the next lists that come out or any other happenings here at 2 moms and a baby!
And if you have any other song suggestions, make sure you drop them in the comments below!
Latest posts by Amanda (see all)
- 7 Goals for 2017 - January 10, 2017
- To the Mother Who was Never a Mom… - January 3, 2017
- Ultimate List of Wedding Songs – The Receiving Line - December 28, 2016