Congratulations! You are now married!! Now you get to walk back down the aisle and head to paaaaarrtaay! Now you can, of course, walk back to the traditional recessional march. But if you’re a little more non traditional, like myself, you might want a little something different!
So I have gathered a list of 23 songs that you could walk back down the aisle to.
You should only need 1 song unless your aisle is super long and like always you can always repeat the song. You shouldn’t really need to practice this one, just make sure that however much time you needed for the processional you don’t have less than however long that song is.
So here it goes..
1. Accidentally in Love by Counting Crows* [Genre: Stage & Screen Time: 3:08]
2. All I Want to Do by Sugarland* [Genre: Country Time: 3:33]
3. All or Nothing by Theory of a Deadman* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:30]
4. Angel by Shaggy* [Genre: Reggae Time: 3:55]
5. Beautiful Life by Ace of Base* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:39]
6. Best Day of My Life by American Authors*[Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:14]
7. Better Life by Keith Urban* [Genre: Country Time: 4:43]
8. Better Together by Jack Johnson* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:27]
9. Bubbly by Colbie Caillat* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:17]
10. Can’t Get Enough of You Baby by Smash Mouth* [Genre: Stage & Screen Time: 2:31]
11. Can’t Help Falling in Love by UB40* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:27]
12. Can’t Take My Eyes Off You by Straight No Chaser* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:26]
13. Count on Me by Bruno Mars* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:17]
14. Forever and For Always by Shania Twain* [Genre: Country Time: 4:43]
15. I Got You Babe by Sonny & Cher* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:13]
16. I’m Yours by Jason Mraz* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:34]
17. Innocence by Avril Lavigne* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:53]
18. It Takes Two by Marvin Gaye/Kim Weston* [Genre: R&B Time: 3:00]
19. My Girl by The Temptations* [Genre: R&B Time: 2:57]
20. The Best Thing by Relient K* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 3:28]
21. The Time of My Life by Bill Medley* [Genre: Pop/Rock Time: 4:47]
22. This Will Be by Natalie Cole* [Genre: R&B Time: 2:51]
23. Truly Madly Deeply by Cascada* [Genre: Electronic Time: 4:11]
So there you have it! I hope you find something you can use!
What song did you use for your recessional? Any that could be added to the list? Make sure you comment below and let me know!
Latest posts by Amanda (see all)
- 7 Goals for 2017 - January 10, 2017
- To the Mother Who was Never a Mom… - January 3, 2017
- Ultimate List of Wedding Songs – The Receiving Line - December 28, 2016